The following is the general appraisal process once the request for a bid is completed:
- An engagement letter is completed and signed by the client and the principal of L. A. Duesterbeck & Associates, Inc.
- Within several days, our researcher will contact the property owner to notify them that we have been engaged to perform an appraisal,
and to request the property information that we will need to complete the appraisal.
- An experienced appraiser of L. A. Duesterbeck & Associates, Inc. and/or its principal will complete a physical viewing of the property.
- We will investigate local, regional and neighborhood market conditions affecting the subject property.
- We will determine the highest and best use of the subject based on the subject and market characteristics.
- We will apply all applicable valuation approaches to arrive at our opinion of market value. We will provide an opinion of the as is
market value, and if applicable, a prospective market value subject to lease up, or completion of construction or expansion.
Market data included within each valuation approach will be the result of a wide search of comparable properties that will be sifted
down to those considered most supportive of market value for the subject.
- All comparable sales will be fully researched, and verified with a party to the transaction.
- After assembling and analyzing the data, we will produce a well-documented, and clearly presented appraisal report that will lead the
reader to the reasonableness of our market value conclusion.
The following is a representative list of property types we have appraised:
- Industrial buildings
- Assisted living facilities
- Airplane hangers
- Free standing retail
- Golf courses
- Mobile home parks
- Commercial condominiums
- Medical offices
- Surgical centers
- Daycare facilities
- Shopping centers
- Convenience stores
- Gas stations
- Auto repair facilities
- Automobile dealerships
- Vacant land
- Urban subdivisions
- Conservation easements
- Gravel pits & quarries
- Self storage facilities
We also offer litigation support & expert witness services, including:
- Eminent domain
- Estate planning and probate
- Zoning and land use
- Partnership dissolution
- Environmentally impaired properties
- Easement valuations
- Title disputes
- Lease disputes
- General business valuation
- Appraisal review
Please contact us through one of the following options for a fee quote, or with general questions:
- Complete the form on our Request Quote page.
- Call or fax one of our offices:
- Janesville: 608-743-4233 or Fax: 608-756-4404
- Appleton: 920-830-1573 or Fax: 608-756-4404
- Racine: 262-598-1768 or Fax: 608-756-4404
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by one of our offices:
- 4539 Woodgate Drive, Suite C, Janesville, Wisconsin 53546
- 4650 West Spencer Street, Appleton, Wisconsin 54914
- 6211 Durand Avenue, Suite 200, Racine, Wisconsin 53406